Warranty & Returns
Pinnacle Climate Technologies (PCT) provides the following limited warranty from the date of invoice to the initial purchaser of our products or to its customer with a dated proof of purchase:
Product Warranty Policy
Pinnacle Climate Technologies (PCT) provides the following limited warranty from the date of initial delivery to the initial purchaser of our products or to its customer with a dated proof of receipt:
- A limited warranty with a brand – or product specific term (see Section III below) applies to all products, components and assemblies provided by PCT that prove to be defective in material or workmanship, unless noted below as an exception.
- Any such defective product will be replaced or repaired at PCT’s option.
- Defective products shall only be returned to PCT with the approval of PCT and at customer’s expense.
- Replacement products or repair parts will be shipped to customer at PCT expense.
- Field repairs will be performed by customer at customer’s expense.
- This limited warranty does not cover:
- Failure, damage or malfunction as a result of:
- Improper installation or installation not in accordance with installation instructions.
- Operating conditions that reasonably would be expected to damage the product and/or vary from PCT’s operating instructions.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or accident.
- Damage incurred while transporting the product.
- Improper operation of the product.
- Lack of appropriate or regular maintenance of the product, including, but not limited to, operating the product with debris buildup on the motor or blade.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental damages.
- Wear part replacement.
- Superficial or cosmetic rust or corrosion.
- Damage to a product whose name plate has been removed.
- Damage to a product that has been modified in any way.
III. Warranty Term*
- Americ – 3 years
- Schaefer – 2 years
- Master Heaters and Fans – 1 year
- Remington Heaters and Fans – 1 year
- ProTemp Heaters and Fans – 1 year
- HeatStream – 1 year
- SunStream (Halogen heaters) – 1 year
- Tuff & Gusty – 90 days
- Inflation Blowers (standard) – 1 year
- Inflation Blowers (Economy) 180 days
- Low Intensity Radiant Heater Burners – 5 years
- Low Intensity Radiant Heater Tubes – 5 years
- Washdown Duty Fans with VWD motor – 3 year
- Washdown Duty Fans with EWD motor – 1 year
- RV3000 Ridge Vent – 10 years
- Shutter Motors – 1 year
- Fiberglass Exhaust Fan Housing – 15 years
- Polyethylene Exhaust Fan Housing – 25 years
- High Intensity Gas Radiant Heater – 1 year
- Zubri Portable Patio Heater – 1 year
* PCT reserves the right to add or remove brands, products or components to/from this Warranty Term List at any time. If there is a warranty term discrepancy between this Warranty Term List and the product’s operating manual, the shorter of the terms shall apply.
- There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness of use.
- PCT reserves the right to change product designs and specifications without prior notice or liability.
- The above constitutes the sole warranty offered by Pinnacle Climate Technologies.
Return of Stock Merchandise
No merchandise may be returned without a Return Authorization from the Pinnacle Climate Technologies Customer Care Center. Return Authorization must be obtained within 30 days of the date of purchase. Return Authorizations expire 30 days after date of issue and will not be re-issued.
All returns must be shipped prepaid to the Pinnacle Climate Technologies location designated on the Return Authorization. For standard products in “like new” condition, credit will be issued minus a 25% restocking fee and any unpaid freight charges, after receipt and inspection of the product at Pinnacle Climate Technologies. For custom products and standard products returned in less than “like new” condition, the restocking fee will be determined upon inspection and will range from 30% to 100%. Obsolete products are not returnable.